We love to share our passion for yoga and our brand by collaborating with like-minded yogi’s and yoga businesses!
Many of our customers purchased a FLXBL after seeing the beautiful colors with their own eyes and feeling the quality and softness with their own hands. To give more yogi's the opportunity to experience the mat in real life, we've set up a wholesale program. This enables retailers to sell the FLXBL physically in their shop and benefit from this as well!
Start selling FLXBL in your shop
Do you believe in FLXBL and do you own a yoga studio or store? Become a FLXBL retailer and earn some extra income while spreading the love to your members or customers!
- An attractive purchase price
- The option to start risk-free with a consignment arrangement. Read more on this below
- We will promote you on social media and will (re)post your content that involves a FLXBL mat.
- The soft and colorful FLXBL’s will look great in your shop and will invite people in
- When your yoga students use their FLXBL as top layer on your (studio) mats, overall hygiene will improve and the wear of your mats will decrease.
How to become a FLXBL retailer?
Let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Name of your yoga studio/store
- Location of your studio/store
- Phone number where we can reach you
- Links to your website or social media accounts
- How did you hear about FLXBL?
We'll come back to you in 0-5 business days with further details and purchase prices.
If you want find out if the FLXBL sells well in your shop without any risk, we can start our collaboration based on a consignment arrangement. This means FLXBL keeps ownership of the mats and will invoice you only for the ones you sold. You are free to return any left-over stock. No investments and no risks. Let us know in your e-mail if you're interested in consignment and we'll provide you with more information and pricing.
If you have a question regarding our wholesale program, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on Instagram @flxblyoga.